jeff - Mon, 2011-03-14 05:56
|What is Worldbridges?|
A community of communities that use 'homegrown webcasting' and other new media technologies to help people connect, learn, & collaborate. More
|How do I Listen, Watch, Participate?|
You can usually find webcast venue details in the event calendar listng, and participate by going to the chat room, listen page, or studio More
|How can I get involved?|
We are still in the formative stages of figuring out the structure of this 'worldbridgey' network and welcome anyone who would like to help More
- TTT#407 Welcome Back after Ferguson w/ Marcia Chatelain, Karen Fasimpaur, Alicia Lobaco, Jo Paraiso, and Chris Sloan - 8.20.14
- IHAQ#15 - The Ethics of Innovation
- IHAQ#14 - Getting Ready for a 1:1 School System
- IHAQ#13 - So Jen, what should we know about service learning projects?
- IHAQ#12 - How long will it take for educational technologists to just become educators?
- 21st Century Learning - June 18, 2014
- 21st Century Learning - April 14, 2014
- IHAQ#11 - Privacy Issues, and Upcoming Trends in Online Education
- IHAQ#10 - How do we deal with lower skillset learners?
- IHAQ#9 - How to encourage authentic blended learning conversations on a f2f campus?
- Learning2gether with John Hibbs and Jeff Lebow - Connecting participants via POTS, smart phones, and mobile devices
- Marijana Smolcec and her son Filip on the EU LLP Comenius project and learning through Minecraft
- Learning2gether with Judy Thompson on Radical English and teaching pronunciation through colors
- Hangout with Alexander Hayes – Google Glass in Education
- Learning2gether in Hangout with Jose Antonio Da Silva on Mobile Learning Tips and Issues
- The Ryukyu Islands, Japan.
- Protectors of an Ancient Time
- Serious Floods Hit Busan
- Korea's Best Grocery Delivery Websites
- Korean Name Creation: 5 Killer Ways to Write Your Name in Korean
- Starting a Business
- Korean Men's Style for Your Boyfriend#1. "Dapper Casual"
- 4 Years in Korea – How Korea Has Changed 2010-2014
- Looking For Seomyeon John
- Confucianism Doesn't Explain Everything, but it can Explain Quite a lot
- Relax, Korea is not ‘finlandizing’ for China
- Pyongyang Racer – Having a Gas in Virtual North Korea
- Scents of Seoul
- On US-North Korea Relations: in short, They’re Awful
- MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway)
- Rita Zeinstejer – Maximize Collaboration and Sharing with Google+ and Hangouts
- And the winner is … Learning2fly high with iTDi
- Learning2gether with John Hibbs and Jeff Lebow – Connecting participants via POTS, smart phones, and mobile devices
- Learning2gether all weekend Aug 1-3 with MMVC14 and iTDi
- Learning2gether with Joe Dale about AppSmashing with iPads