jeff - Mon, 2011-03-14 05:56
|What is Worldbridges?|
A community of communities that use 'homegrown webcasting' and other new media technologies to help people connect, learn, & collaborate. More
|How do I Listen, Watch, Participate?|
You can usually find webcast venue details in the event calendar listng, and participate by going to the chat room, listen page, or studio More
|How can I get involved?|
We are still in the formative stages of figuring out the structure of this 'worldbridgey' network and welcome anyone who would like to help More
- My Thoughts on the US Midterm: Voting against Trump to Defend US Institutions and Keep the GOP from becoming the National Front
- LTW: Military dodgers now O.K. if conscientious
- 20/20 vision at any age? Yes, it is possible.
- Korean Work Culture
- MetroPhone: Best Phone Deals in the Country
- Why Are There No Trash Cans in Korea?
- LTW: Chicken franchise under fire over violence against employees
- Korean VR Cafes (feat. Jinyoung)
- A Korean Deal Based on Flattering Trump as a Useful Idiot will Not Hold
- Complimentary Tickets to SNAP: Available to Foreign Residents in Korea
- Ordering Food In A Korean Restaurant
- LTW: Revised FTA with the U.S.
- What is your view of the #MeToo Movement?
- Day 1 at Colorful Daegu: National Museum, Apsan Park & Suseong Lake
- Quitting your job in Korea (A little known loophole with your E-2 visa)