Seeking an English teaching position starting late August or early September in Busan.
I have 3+ years experience both in the US and in Korea teaching kindy, elementary, and adults. Have mostly worked as a writing and speaking teacher with elementary where I have created templates for students to brain storm their ideas and individually create arguments on their own.
I am interested in both full-time or part-time jobs but would like ending time to be no later than 7pm.
I have my own housing, so housing allowance is preferred. Need E-2 visa sponsorship and to be enrolled into all 4 insurances. I have all my documents ready for immigration to review and process.
Please find my resume attached and contact [email protected] for further inquires.2023 Resume SALAS.docx.pdf 2023 Resume SALAS.docx.pdf
What sorts of things affect a person's language proficiency? I met up with Jonson from SpongeMind Podcast and we discussed what we think can determine how "good" at a language someone is. Check it out here!
Planning to have laser vision correction in June?
Than don`t miss this great chance!
Leave a GOOGLE review after having surgery at BGN this June and receive X the Sky Busan observation ticket!
Not sure, if you are a candidate for the surgery?
No worries, as we provide FREE LASIK consultation and examination for everyone who wishes to get rid of glasses and contact lenses!
Contact us today, make your first step to clear vision!
Email: [email protected]
○ Period: July 7-July 9, 2023
○ Venue: BEXCO
○ Free admission
○ Hours of Operation: 10:00-18:00 (7/9 10:00-17:00)
○ Hosted by: Busan Metropolitan City, Busan CBS
○ Website: https://www.bbf.show:455/main/main.php
Busan Golmok (Alleyway) Festival
○ Period: June 17-July 2, 2023
June 17-18, 6:00p.m.-10:00p.m., Jeonpo Gonggu-gil in Busanjin-gu
June 24-25, 5:00p.m.-10:00p.m., Bongsan Village Mashil-gil in Yeongdo-gu
July 1-2, 2:00p.m.-9:00p.m., Mangmi Alleyway in Suyeong-gu
Mangmigolmok Art & Book Festival (July 1-2)
○ Period: February 4 – September 23, 2023(Every Saturday 3:00 p.m.)
○ Venue: Busan National Gugak Center
○ Tickets: A-seat 10,000 won / B-seat 8,000 won
○ For more info.: 051)811-0114
○ Website: https://busan.gugak.go.kr/main.do
○ Date & Time: June 16, 2023, 8:00p.m.
○ Venue: Busan Asiad Main Stadium
○ Date & Time: June 30-July 2, 2023
○ Venue: Busan Cinema Center in Haeundae
○ Program: FISM qualified contest, magic gala show, magic talk show, magic salon, etc
○ Website: https://www.hibimf.org/
○ Period: July 10 - July 16, 2023
○ Venue: Busan Cinema Center, Open Cinema at Daecheon-cheon Stream(Buk-gu), Open Cinema at Yurari Square(Jung-gu)
○ For more info.: (051)743-7652
○ Website: http://www.biky.or.kr
○ Period: June 30-July 2, 2023
○ Venue: Busan Cinema Center
○ Website: http://bfff.kr/ (Korean)
Wishing to host the 2030 Busan World Expo
○ Date & Time: July 4, 2023, 7:30p.m.
○ Venue: Busan Cultural Center
○ Tickets: VIP-seat 160,000 won / R-seat 120,000 won / S-seat 80,000 won
○ For more info.: 051-607-6000
[Job Add] English Learning Center looks for Native English Teacher at IlGwang Center and Wolnae Center
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced native English teachers to join our team at IlGwang and Wolnae Center located in Gijang-gun, Busan. If you are a dedicated teacher who is passionate about helping students learn English, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
At IlGwang and Wolnae Center, we offer a friendly and supportive learning environment, with a focus on helping our students achieve their language goals. Our students are primarily elementary and middle schoolers or adults.
To be considered for this position, you must be a native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, S.Africa, New Zealand, Australia or Ireland with an F visa. In addition, you must be available to interview between Monday and Friday, from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Here are some additional details about the position:
1. IlGwang Center
- School Name: IlGwang Center (일광센터)
- Starting Date: August 14th. 2023
- Working Hours: 2 pm – 8:30 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Monthly Salary: 2,900,000 KRW (Salary 2,500,000 KRW + Housing 400,000 KRW)(before tax)
- Location: Haebit-ro 4, Gijang-up, Gijang-gun, Busan (부산시 기장군 일광읍 해빛로 17 6층 거점영어센터)
2. Wolnae Center
- School Name: Wolnae Center
- (일광센터) Starting Date: August 14th. 2023 Working Hours: 2 pm – 8:30 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Monthly Salary: 2,900,000 KRW (Salary 2,500,000 KRW + Housing 400,000 KRW + Transportation 100,000)(before tax)
- Location: 366, Haemaji-ro, Jangan-eup, Gijang-gun, Busan, Republic of Korea (부산 기장군 장안읍 해맞이로 366)
Our Learning Center currently operates 5 centers and manages 14 Native teachers in Public School. We have 7 Native English Teachers at JeongGwan Center, 3 Native English Teachers at Gijang Center,2 Native English Teachers at Welfare Center,2 Native English Teachers at IlGwang Center, 2 Native English Teachers at Wolnae Center and 14 Native English Teachers in Public Schools in Gijang.
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photograph to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Model: iPhone 12 Pro Max
Capacity: 128 GB
Color: Pacific Blue
Condition: Like brand new (No scratches) with original box and cable (new)
Price: 850,000 KRW
Mode of payment: Cash or Bank Transfer
Pick-up location: Anywhere in Busan
Contact: [email protected]
Photo 1.jpg Photo 2.jpg Photo 3.jpg
We(Rock Band) are looking for a Drummer.
We play mostly Nirvana songs once a week for fun.
Call or text me(010-9683-6900)
Price: ₩30,000 for both. Already seasoned by seller.
Pickup at seller's apartment. Contact using KakaoTalk ID: 'shiraun'Lodge Cast Iron Top copy.jpg Lodge Cast Iron Bottom copy.jpg
If you need an unfurnished apartment near the Gwangalli beach with a shopping area nearby, you are the right person. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom with a bathtub. It also has a terrace with a view.
We have Hot-water. It is in an old building but renovated recently and well maintained.
We are 20 or 30 meters away from the beach. You can get to the beach on right next block and jogging roads alongside.
It is also close to many things for your needs, for example, launderette, MacDonald, Subway, convenient stores, Han-Yang Shopping Mall, and good restaurants.
Deposit: 5 mil
Rental fee: 400,000 won per month, maintenance fee includes water and electricity, only gas if you need.
Pets OK but no-smoking.
If you are interested in this housing, feel free to contact me.
[email protected] or mb. 010-7611-3172 (Yongkol)
For some pictures of the apartment: https://www.dabangapp.com/room/6461cf196df0200b291c6bde--- 1.jpg
These are some items the church has to move out of the building before Monday. There are various items
tables that sit 4 to 8 people 10,000 - 30,000
a couple of office type desks 30,000 - 50,000
office chairs - 15,000 - 25,000
a preacher podium glass & etched big and small - all for 3,000,000
wooden chairs - bundle
I just can't describe it all. Come see. or you can call 010-6837-4659
all prices are reasonably negotiable.
all items are cash and carry
Fender P Bass for sale for 300,000. This is a Made in Japan bass from 1992 (L series). This era of MIJ fenders are famous for their excellent quality. I bought it for $600 some years ago, but I'm leaving Korea this month and can't take the bass so selling it for a good price.
comes with case